CI-HGS 3-pass Water series
The Economical Choice For Hight Efficiency
Byrecirculating combustion gases within the unique 3-pass cast iron heat exchanger, the New Yorker CI-HGS is designed to extract every BTU possible from the combustion process. The cast iron sections are produced by Burnham Foundry, LLC in Zanesville, Ohio and are the primary reason why the CI-HGS is able to attain an ENERGY STAR certified 86% AFUE.
The cast iron sections in the CI-HGS are joined with steel nipples.These connectors resist petroleum-based chemicals such as anti-freeze which can deteriorate rubber seals used by some competitors. What this means to youis increased longevity of your boiler’s life.
New Yorker uses only name-brand controls and components, assuring that the CI-HGS will provide years of comfortable, reliable heating. The heat exchanger construction also meets the requirements of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code which ensures the quality and safety of the boiler.
Easy To Own
From installation to service, the CI-HGS has been designed with ease in mind. These thoughtful features help to keep installation and service costs low while allowing contractors the ability to perform these necessary functions as efficiently as possible.
Installation features include a swing-away door for easy access to thecombustion chamber and flueways. The CI-HGS includes a Honeywell L7248 electronic high-limit aquastat and provisions for optional plug-in accessories
For maintenance and servicing, the CI-HGS comes equipped with rear flueway cleanout plates. With ample flueway clearance, and the ease of access achieved through the swing-away door, a thorough and complete cleaning of the flueways is very easy to attain.
The CI-HGS also has a small overall footprint. It's space efficient design occupies little floor space and permits installation in tight areas.
New Yorker stands behind the heat exchanger of the CI-HGS with a Lifetime Limited Warranty. See your installing contractor for more warranty information.
- 3 Pass Cast Iron Heat Exchanger - provides efficiency, long life and dependability.
- Large, Geometric Combustion Chamber - without a target wall or blanket increases heat transfer and reduces costs on repair parts.
- Remove Flueway Baffles - Allow the CI-HGS to be installed in a variety of chimney applications and permit easy cleaning.
- Insulated Swing-Away Burner Door - retains heat from the combustion process and provides easy access to the combustion chamber.
- Top Quality, Industry Standard Components - are standard, including Beckett burners, and Honeywell controls. An optional burner cover is available.
- Deluxe Insulated Jacket - increases efficiency by reducing stand-by heat losses.